Gujrat Chamber Vision
- To be the champion of business, enterprise, and third sector organizations in the Gujrat
- To continually strive to promote the economic wellbeing of the area, providing relevant services and trusted advice, guidance, and support to our members and the wider business community
- To represent their interests through a united “Voice” to influence the development of the local economic agenda
Gujrat Chamber Values
- Honesty and IntegrityWe aim to build trust with our members and stakeholders, and we act with honesty and integrity at all times. We foster a culture of openness, transparency, and responsibility, investigating complaints and taking appropriate action.
- RelationshipsThe Chamber is committed to building healthy relationships with its members and stakeholders and nurturing partnerships that are mutually beneficial. Everyone in the Chamber contributes to the quality of the relationships and we actively seek feedback to enable us to provide excellent customer service.
- Financial ResponsibilityWe charge an annual membership fee for the services and activities we deliver. We carefully manage our own costs and, as an independent ‘not-for-profit organisation, plough back any surpluses made to add value and enhance our service provision to members and other stakeholders.
- Innovation and Knowledge TransferInnovation and new ideas give us and our member businesses a competitive advantage. We promote collaboration and knowledge sharing between our members and raise awareness of new thinking and new technology which could be advantageous to them, embracing it ourselves wherever possible.
- Social ResponsibilityBeing socially responsible is important to us. We are committed to making a positive difference to the business and wider community of Halton and we promote the employment and development of local people along with the development of local supply chains.