Gujrat Chamber of Commerce & Industry (GTCCI) issues Visa Recommendation letters to its active members to facilitate them in grant of visas.
In order to get the recommendation visa from the Gujrat Chamber of Commerce, you have to undergo a process of filling the application form and after careful scrutiny you can get a recommendation letter .
The visa recommendation letters are issued for: –
- Visit abroad by a member for business meetings, attending conferences, seminars, exhibitions, business meetings, visits etc.
- Visit of foreign businessmen to Pakistan for business meetings, attending conferences, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
The member can apply online for obtaining visa recommendation letter visiting NADRA portal at: at http://ebil.nadra.gov.pk/.
For more details you may contact Chamber Visa Recommendation desk .
- Rs.3000/- For New Members
- Rs.1500/- For Old Members.
- Rs.1000/- For Executive Members.
- The certificate of origin shall be signed by the authorized representative or any person designated by him/her giving an authorization on the letterhead and appending the signatures of designated person.